Corcoran Crossbody Bag – with video tutorial
ABOUT THE CORCORAN:
Styled after a messenger bag, the Corcoran Crossbody is as versatile as it is functional. The zipper pocket built into the flap is a great place to keep your phone. Two exterior slip pockets keep your keys and necessities handy. The main compartment beneath the flap opens with a zipper. A pen pocket, additional slip pocket, and optional zipper pocket keep the main compartment organized. The adjustable crossbody strap connects to swivel hooks on the riveted bag gusset. Whether you showcase a unique print on the flap or use solids for a minimalist feel, your creativity will find expression.
YOUTUBE SEW ALONG TUTORIALS: https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
LOOKBOOK: Click HERE for inspiration from testers’ beautiful Corcoran Crossbody Bags.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 14 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 15 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: 7/8 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, light weight canvas, or linen blend (Exterior Panel Front, Exterior Panel Back Top, Exterior Panel Back Bottom, Exterior Slip Pocket Bottom, Exterior Gusset Top, Exterior Gusset Side, D-Ring Connectors, Zipper Casings, Zipper Stop, Strap)
- Fabric II: 5/8 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Exterior Slip Pocket Top, Flap, Zipper Tabs, Pen Pocket, Lining Slip Pocket)
- Fabric III: 1 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Lining Panels, Exterior Slip Pocket Lining, Flap, Flap Pocket Upper/Lower Front, Flap Pocket Back, Lining Gusset, Optional Zipper Pocket, Optional Zipper Pocket Facing)
- 4 yards 20” Woven Interfacing such as Pellon SF 101 or similar woven interfacing
- 3” x 6” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer such as 70F Pellon Peltex
- 2 magnetic Snaps
- 2 (3/4”) D-Rings
- 2 (3/4”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (3/4”) Slide
- 1 (8”) #3 – #4.5 zipper
- 1 (13”) #3 – #4.5 zipper
- OPTIONAL ZIPPER POCKET – 1 (9”) #3 – #4.5 zipper
- 8 Double-Capped Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Liquid Fabric Sealant (such as Dritz Fray Check)
- Glue (such as Fabri-Tac or Glue Stick)
- Double-Sided Tape
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended for domestic sewing machines_
The video sew along series walks you through every step of making the Tremont Crossbody Bag. https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.