ABOUT THE LUDLOW:
The Ludlow Double Zip Wristlet keeps your essentials in easy reach. The top zipper opens to the main compartment. Eight card slots and one slip pocket keep your credit cards, cash, and necessities organized. The front zippered pocket is ideal for your phone. The wristlet handle combines two fabrics for a unique look. A curved accent adds visual interest and durability to the base.
BONUS OPTION: You have the option to sew the Ludlow as a Fanny Pack! Bonus instructions are included for Fanny Pack Connectors to wear your Ludlow around your waist. The Fanny Pack Connectors sew up quickly and easily. Choose from either the D-Ring Version or the Eyelet/Grommet Version. Clip the adjustable Waist Belt to the Ludlow Fanny Pack connectors, and off you go!
1 3/4″ depth
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Photos and illustrations accompany 15 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 12 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
Allow more fabric if fussy cutting or matching prints, plaids, and stripes
- Fabric I : (Exterior Front Top and Back, Exterior Pocket Front and Back, Zipper Tabs, Optional Wristlet Tab, Card Pocket, Lining Slip Pocket, Strap) ½ yard 44” cotton or canvas
- Fabric II : (Exterior Pocket Lining, Lining, Strap Contrast) Fat Quarter cotton
- Accent: (Accent on Exterior Front and Back) 9” H x 12” W piece of Faux Leather or Cork
- 1 1/8 yards 20” wide Medium Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF 101)
- 1/8 yard 20” wide Medium-Firm Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808)
- 1/8 yard 45” wide Fusible Fleece (Pellon 987F)
- 1/8 yard 20” wide Ultra Firm Stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 2 (9” or longer) zipper
- 1 (1/2”) D Ring, if adding Optional Wristlet Tab
- 1 (1/2”) Swivel Hook
- 1 rivet + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Fabric Glue (Fabri-Tac or similar)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Ludlow Double Zip Wristlet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved