ABOUT THE SIMONE:
The versatile Simone Tote Bag zips open to an organized main compartment. A large interior pocket (11″ H x 14″ W) can be used as a padded tech pocket to protect your electronic device. A smaller divided slip pocket holds pens and small essentials. Both pockets secure shut with a snap tab. A generous zipper pocket further organizes the spacious interior. The exterior front slip pocket secures with either a snap tab or an alternative wider tab closure that lets you use a turn lock instead of a snap. Handles and a removable crossbody strap make for easy carrying.
15″ Height closed
(Large Interior Slip Pocket / Tech Pocket – 11″ H x 14″ W)
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Templates are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 15 testers vetted this pattern, ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I : 7/8 yard 44” cotton or canvas (Exterior Front and Back, Exterior Slip Pocket, Zipper Tab, Large Interior Slip Pocket)
- Fabric II : 7/8 yard 44” cotton or canvas (Zipper Band, Exterior Pocket Band, Snap Tabs, Handle & Strap Connectors, Handles, Alternative Front Tab Closure)
- Fabric III : 1 1/2 yards 44” cotton (Lining, Flush Zipper Pocket, Exterior Pocket Lining, Large Interior Slip Pocket Lining, Divided Slip Pocket)
- 4 1/3 yards 20” wide Medium Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF 101)
- 1 1/3 yards 20” wide Fusible Foam Interfacing (Pellon FF78F1 Flex Foam)
- ¼ yard 20” wide Medium-Firm Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808)
- ¼ yard 45” wide Fusible Fleece (Pellon 987F)
- ¼ yard 20” wide Ultra Firm Stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 1 (15” or longer) zipper
- 1 (11” or longer) zipper
- 4 (1”) Rectangle Rings
- 2 (1”) Triangle Rings (D-Rings may be used instead)
- 2 (1”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (1”) Adjustable Strap Slide
- 1 (1” wide x 55” long) webbing for Crossbody Strap
- 2 Heavy Duty Snaps + tools for installation
- 6 rivets + tools for installation
- 1 Twist Lock for Alternative Front Tab Closure ONLY
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- Fabric Glue (Fabri-Tac or similar)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished wristlets you create from my pattern. Please note the sewing pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Simone Tote Bag pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.