CLARENDON CROSSBODY WALLET
I’m delighted to announce a complete update accompanied by a sew along tutorial video series to my best-selling pattern, the Clarendon Crossbody Wallet.
revised interfacing recommendations
expanded instructions throughout
detailed sew along tutorial video series
ABOUT THE CLARENDON:
A small bag with loads of compartments, the Clarendon combines the function of a bag with the organization of a wallet.
- Zipper pocket on the flap, ideal for your phone or other items you need instantly accessible
- Optional ID pocket
- Concealed zipper beneath the flap for coins, or other essentials
- Eight card pockets and a slip pocket keep your credit cards and money handy
- Lining to hold the larger items a wallet alone cannot, with an additional slip pocket inside
- Customizable strap to ensure the bag fits you exactly
6 ” height
9 1/2″ width