CLARENDON CROSSBODY WALLET
I’m delighted to announce a complete update accompanied by a sew along tutorial video series to my best-selling pattern, the Clarendon Crossbody Wallet.
The pattern update includes:
revised interfacing recommendations
expanded instructions throughout
detailed sew along tutorial video series
ABOUT THE CLARENDON:
A small bag with loads of compartments, the Clarendon combines the function of a bag with the organization of a wallet.
- Zipper pocket on the flap, ideal for your phone or other items you need instantly accessible
- Optional ID pocket
- Concealed zipper beneath the flap for coins, or other essentials
- Eight card pockets and a slip pocket keep your credit cards and money handy
- Lining to hold the larger items a wallet alone cannot, with an additional slip pocket inside
- Customizable strap to ensure the bag fits you exactly
6 ” height
9 1/2″ width
To purchase the Clarendon Crossbody Wallet sewing pattern, please click HERE.
VIDEO TUTOIRAL PLAYLIST:
This pattern now includes sew along tutorial videos to walk you through the instructions as you’re making the bag. To watch, please visit my YouTube channel HERE.
If you previously purchased the Clarendon Crossbody Wallet from www.holditpatterns.com, you will find the updated pattern in your account.
To my Etsy customers, please email me with a screenshot of your receipt at email@example.com and I will be happy to forward the updated PDF to you.
I’d love to see your vision for this pattern! Be sure to tag me on Instagram and share your Clarendon Crossbody Wallet on the Facebook Hold it Right There Pattern Group.