Vignette Phone Crossbody Bag – with video tutorial & SVG files
ABOUT THE VIGNETTE PHONE CROSSBODY:
- This is a beginner-friendly, quick sew!
- The Vignette Phone Crossbody features card slots and a slip pocket ideal for a phone and cash securely snapped beneath a flap
- It is a perfect compact, everyday bag, as equally suited to errands as it is to travel
- Instructions are included for both Heavy-Duty Snaps and Magnetic Snaps
- A main compartment keeps essentials handy
- The adjustable crossbody strap created from webbing includes detailed instructions for stitching functional and decorative “X” squares
- Minimal supplies are required
- This is a quick sew for gifts or craft fairs
- SVG files included for use with cutting machines
DIMENSIONS: 8 1/2 ” height x 6″ width x 2″ depth
YOUTUBE SEW ALONG TUTORIALS: https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
LOOKBOOK: Click HERE for inspiration from testers’ beautiful Vignette Phone Crossbody Bags
SVG FILES: To unzip the SVG files included with your purchase for use with cutting machines, please watch the excellent tutorial by mgrahamsews HERE.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Detailed, step-by-step instructions are accompanied by photos and illustrations, as well as sew along tutorial videos. Printable pattern templates are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. The cutting chart makes a handy project checklist, designating the fabrics, interfacing, and stabilizer for each pattern piece. I include printable labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 16 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome. After the pattern’s original release, a new team of testers used SVG files to create the Vignette Crossbody Bag using cutting machines.
- Fabric I: 1/4 yard or 1 Fat Quarter quilt weight cotton, canvas, or linen (This is the main, exterior fabric seen on the Slip Pocket)
- Fabric II: 1/2 yard quilt weight cotton (This is the lining fabric)
- Fabric III: 1/4 yard or 1 Fat Quarter quilt weight cotton, canvas, linen, or home dec fabric. Waxed Canvas, Cork, Vinyl, or Leather may be used for Fabric III pieces with interfacing omitted. (This is the flap, exterior top, and exterior base)
- 1 1/2yard of 20” Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF 101, or similar)
- 5 1/2” X 5” piece of Medium Stabilizer for the Flap (Decovil Light, or similar)
- 7” x 1 1/2” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer for the Snaps and Bag Base (70F Pellon Peltex or similar)
- 54” x 1” Webbing
- 1 Magnetic Snap or Heavy-Duty Snap + Tools
- 2 (1”) D-Rings
- 2 (1”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (1”) Slide
- Fabric Glue (such as Fabri-Tac)
- Fabric Marking Pen
- Liquid Fabric Sealant (such as Dritz Fray Check)
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished wallets you create from my pattern. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
14 reviews for Vignette Phone Crossbody Bag – with video tutorial & SVG files
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Carol Ferguson (Verified Buyer) –
Very straightforward and could be followed by a newbie also.
Carolyn (Verified Buyer) –
So cute!! Looking forward to making this bag!!
Wanda (Verified Buyer) –
Instructions, photos and video are very detailed and helped me sew my bag successfully. Thank you very much. The prep work included a lot of interface cutting but the bag came out beautiful and not bulky at the seams.
Jessica M. (Verified Buyer) –
Instructions were clear and easy to follow. Instructional video was really helpful!
Denise O. (Verified Buyer) –
I purchased the pattern so that I can use up leather scraps on the bottom and flap. So far cut out two and watched the videos, which look very comprehensive. Pleased with my purchase and will now look in stash for fabric to compliment the leather I have cut.
Linda (Verified Buyer) –
Fantastic instructions and video! Both were detailed and clear.
Shantell Lavigne (Verified Buyer) –
This pattern was so easy to make and the instructions were so clear. I have always loved a great little bag that can hold what you need and be so stylish at the same time. This one is definitely another favourite of mine from Hold It Right There Patterns. ♥️
Valérie Janelle (Verified Buyer) –
Tellement hâte de m’en faire un!!!
Stacy D. (Verified Buyer) –
Excellent crossbody pattern, easy download with lots of great photos. The size is perfect! It was easy to understand and the videos were quality. Definitely recommend!!
Elizabeth (Verified Buyer) –
So easy! This was my first bag pattern and I was amazed at how easy everything was to understand and how perfectly all the pieces fit together.
Pam M. (Verified Buyer) –
Jorganne mcsymach (Verified Buyer) –
Love this bag the video series was amazing
Anonymous (Verified Buyer) –
Love my new crossbody!
Ann Russell (Verified Buyer) –