Clarendon Crossbody Wallet – with video tutorial
ABOUT THE CLARENDON:
A small bag with loads of compartments, the Clarendon combines the function of a bag with the organization of a wallet.
- Zipper pocket on the flap, ideal for your phone or other items you need instantly accessible
- Optional ID pocket
- Concealed zipper beneath the flap for coins, or other essentials
- Eight card pockets and a slip pocket keep your credit cards and money handy
- Lining to hold the larger items a wallet alone cannot, with an additional slip pocket inside
- Customizable strap to ensure the bag fits you exactly
YOUTUBE SEW ALONG TUTORIALS: https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
6 ” height
9 1/2″ width
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 16 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 10 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: 1/2 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Flap Exterior, Pocket Wings, Snap Tab, Panel Beneath Flap, Lining Pocket, Strap Tabs, Optional Strap Addition
- Fabric II: 1/3 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, canvas, or linen blend (Back Exterior Panel, Accent Below Pocket, Rear Flap Band, Strap)
- Fabric III: 3/4 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Lining, Flap Interior, Flap Exterior Lining, Flap Interior Lining, Card Pocket, Interior Slip Pocket, Optional ID Pocket)
- 2 yards 20” Woven Interfacing such as Pellon SF 101
- 10” x 10” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer
- 2 (12” or longer) zippers
- 2 (1/2”) D-Rings
- 2 (1/2”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 Magnetic Snap
- 2 Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Double Sided Fabric Tape
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- 1 (4” x 3”) piece of clear vinyl (for ID pocket)
- Glue (such as Fabri-Tac or Glue Stick)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
The video sew along series walks you through every step of making the Clarendon Crossbody Wallet. https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Clarendon Crossbody Wallet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.