ABOUT THE CLARENDON:
A small bag with loads of compartments, the Clarendon combines the function of a bag with the organization of a wallet.
- Zipper pocket on the flap, ideal for your phone or other items you need instantly accessible
- Optional ID pocket
- Concealed zipper beneath the flap for coins, or other essentials
- Eight card pockets and a slip pocket keep your credit cards and money handy
- Lining to hold the larger items a wallet alone cannot, with an additional slip pocket inside
- Adjustable strap to ensure the bag fits you exactly
6 ” height
9 1/2″ width
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 16 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 10 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: (Exterior front flap, snap tab, accents) ¼ yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric II: (Exterior back of bag, accent at bottom front beneath flap, strap, optional ID Pocket) ¼ yard 44” quilt weight cotton (or vinyl + light, non-fusible interfacing and adhesive)
- Fabric III: (Lining, Card Pocket, interior flap, flap pocket linings) 3/4 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- 1 yard of 20” height Pellon 808 Craft or similar firm non-woven fusible interfacing
- ¾ yard of 20” height Pellon SF 101 or similar medium weight fusible woven interfacing
- 1” x 10” piece of 70F Pellon Peltex or similar ultra-heavy interfacing
- 2 (12”) zippers
- 2 (1/2”) D-Rings
- 2 (1/2”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (3/4”) Magnetic Snap
- 2 Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Double Sided Fabric Tape
- 1(4” x 3”) piece of clear vinyl (for ID pocket)
- X-Acto Knife (optional)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Clarendon Crossbody Wallet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved