Clarendon Crossbody Wallet – with video tutorial and bonus belt bag pattern
ABOUT THE CLARENDON:
A small bag with loads of compartments, the Clarendon combines the function of a bag with the organization of a wallet.
- Zipper pocket on the flap, ideal for your phone or other items you need instantly accessible
- Optional ID pocket
- Concealed zipper beneath the flap for coins, or other essentials
- Eight card pockets and a slip pocket keep your credit cards and money handy
- Lining to hold the larger items a wallet alone cannot, with an additional slip pocket inside
- Customizable strap to ensure the bag fits you exactly
YOUTUBE SEW ALONG TUTORIALS: https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
6 ” height
9 1/2″ width
BONUS PATTERN INCLUDED:
You have the option to sew the Clarendon as a belt bag! Bonus instructions are included for Waist Belt Connectors to wear your Clarendon around your waist. The Waist Belt Connectors sew up quickly and easily. Choose from either the D-Ring Version or the Eyelet/Grommet Version. Clip the adjustable Waist Belt to the Ludlow Waist Belt Connectors, and off you go!
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 16 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 10 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: 1/2 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Flap Exterior, Pocket Wings, Snap Tab, Panel Beneath Flap, Lining Pocket, Strap Tabs, Optional Strap Addition
- Fabric II: 1/3 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, canvas, or linen blend (Back Exterior Panel, Accent Below Pocket, Rear Flap Band, Strap)
- Fabric III: 3/4 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Lining, Flap Interior, Flap Exterior Lining, Flap Interior Lining, Card Pocket, Interior Slip Pocket, Optional ID Pocket)
- 2 yards 20” Woven Interfacing such as Pellon SF 101
- 10” x 10” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer
- 2 (12” or longer) zippers
- 2 (1/2”) D-Rings
- 2 (1/2”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 Magnetic Snap
- 2 Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Double Sided Fabric Tape
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- 1 (4” x 3”) piece of clear vinyl (for ID pocket)
- Glue (such as Fabri-Tac or Glue Stick)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
The video sew along series walks you through every step of making the Clarendon Crossbody Wallet. https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Clarendon Crossbody Wallet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
24 reviews for Clarendon Crossbody Wallet – with video tutorial and bonus belt bag pattern
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
donna v. (Verified Buyer) –
anita mancilla (Verified Buyer) –
Elaine Sweeney (Verified Buyer) –
Made my first one using Swags utube channel and your 7 videos. Thanks to all the great, detailed suggestions from both sources mine came out great. My next one will be upload worthy.
Cindy Vanpachtenbeke (Verified Buyer) –
Verry clear pattern. Excellent written explenation with lots of photo’s and tips.
Shelley S. (Verified Buyer) –
Love this pattern. Well written and easy to follow!
Judi Smith (Verified Buyer) –
Well this little bag had me so confused, but I did it. And it is the cutest thing ever. Will be making more for sure.
Janie Acevedo (Verified Buyer) –
constance charette (Verified Buyer) –
Amy (Verified Buyer) –
I purchased the Clarendon wallet pattern and video and just finished my first one. Very detailed instructions and easy to follow. I will be making another one soon. Great pattern for a perfect little purse/wallet
Marianne (Verified Buyer) –
goed patroon op video heel goed uitgelegd
Thomas James (Verified Buyer) –
i have not started the bag yet, but video is very good
Heather Claver (Verified Buyer) –
Awesome bag! A small, comfortable and functional crossbody with a pocket for everything. The instructions (and video) make it a breeze to sew up. There seems to be a lot of steps and pieces when you first look at it — but it really does come together nicely. Step by step and presto — you have a nice bag!
Faith Steinberg (Verified Buyer) –
I love the Clarendon crossbody. I did find some of the steps in the videos hard to follow. However, I was able to find someone on youtube making the same bag and I was able to flip back and forth. One video covered the gaps that the other one did not.
Sheila S. (Verified Buyer) –
zita carroll (Verified Buyer) –
Vicki (Verified Buyer) –
Tracy Macneil (Verified Buyer) –
Rachel (Verified Buyer) –
Sharon (Verified Buyer) –
Donna McCrink (Verified Buyer) –
Sheryl T. (Verified Buyer) –
Marilynn Penwright (Verified Buyer) –
I absolutely love this bag, and so do my customers!
Judith Hansel (Verified Buyer) –
Debra Atkinson (Verified Buyer) –