With its classic silhouette, the Gabrielle Convertible Clutch brings a hint of yesteryear to modern life. It offers you lots of options to suit your taste and lifestyle.
- Two sizes of bags to choose from
- Converts from a shoulder bag to a clutch
- Two style variations for the detachable strap
- Optional piping detail
- Zippered pocket on the back of the bag
- Interior zippered pocket and divided slip pocket
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- Patterns for both fabric and interfacing
- Labels to keep cut fabric and interfacing pieces organized
- Illustrations of fabric and interfacing layouts
- 24 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions
- Combination of photos and illustrations for each step
- Tested by a team of bag makers
- Links to helpful tutorials throughout the pattern
height 8 1/2“
greatest width 11 1/2”
depth 2 1/4”
greatest width 13”
depth 2 1/2”
- SMALL: 1 yard 44” quilt weight fabric
- LARGE: 1 1/8 yards 44” quilt weight fabric
- SMALL: 5/8 yard 44” quilt weight fabric
- LARGE: 1 yard 44” quilt weight fabric
- 1 2/3 yards of 45” wide Pellon 809 Décor Bond or similar medium non-woven fusible interfacing // NOTE: Pellon SF 101 or similar medium woven fusible interfacing may be substituted, doubling layer on exterior
- 3/8 yard of 20” wide Pellon FF7812 Flex-Foam or similar 1-sided fusible foam stabilizer
- 2 (7”) zipper
- 2 (1/2”) D-Rings
- 2 (1”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (18 mm) Magnetic Snap
- 4 Purse Feet (optional)
- 2 metal rivets (for Straight Strap only)
- 2 ½ yards (½” wide) piping (optional)
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Scrap of plastic (such as from a yogurt lid)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
FACEBOOK PATTERN GROUP:
I began this bag design as a gift for my mom’s 80th birthday. As I experimented with the shape of the bag and flap, the outline reminded me of handbags my mom carried years ago. Growing up, I loved looking at her collection of bags, each one with a matching pair heels.
With much love for my mom, and appreciation for all she taught me about sewing, I decided to name this bag Gabrielle after her.
With the exception of mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the purse pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Gabrielle pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please email me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved