Glenwillow Saddle Bag
ABOUT THE GLENWILLOW:
A curvy structured bag with a flap closure and cross body strap, the Glenwillow Saddle Bag features a roomy interior with pockets, inside and out. The rounded flap closes with a press lock. Its classic silhouette and piping accent allow for many fabric options. The outside zipper on the back slip pocket keeps your phone and essentials in easy reach. Inside is a second zippered pocket and slip pocket. The 1” strap can be customized to your preferred length.
8 ” height
11 1/2″ width
3 1/2″ depth
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 12 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for all fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of testers vetted this pattern, exploring varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: (Exterior Slip Pockets, Exterior Flap, Exterior Gusset, Strap, Pockets) 1 1/8 yards 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric II: (Exterior and Lining Front and Back, Lining Gusset, Strap Tabs) 1 1/8 yards 44” quilt weight cotton
- 3/4 yard 20” height Medium Weight Fusible Woven interfacing (Pellon SF 101)
- 2/3 yard 20” height Fusible Foam Interfacing (Pellon FF7812 Flex Foam)
- 2 1/4 yards 20” height Medium-Firm Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808)
- 2 (7” or longer) zippers
- 2 ½ yards piping
- 2 (1/2”) D-Rings
- 2 (1”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 Press Lock or Twist Lock
- 2 Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Double Sided Fabric Tape (optional)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the sewing pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Glenwillow Saddle Bag pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.