Winslet Wallet – with video tutorial
ABOUT THE WINSLET:
With the Winslet Wallet, you’ll find exactly what you need instantly. The asymmetrical zippered flap opens wide, making coins easy to find. 16 card slots and two slip pockets keep your credit cards, phone, cash, and coupons organized. Keep a pen handy in the elastic loop. The compact tri-fold design secures shut with a magnetic snap.
YOUTUBE SEW ALONG TUTORIALS: https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
4 ¾” Height closed
13” Height opened
7 ½” Width
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 13 testers vetted this pattern, ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I : ½ yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Exterior Flap, Flap Lining, Interior Panel, Card Pockets, Zipper Tab)
- Fabric II : Fat Quarter lightweight canvas, linen blend, or quilt weight cotton (Interior Flap, Exterior Panel, Slip Pockets)
- 1 yard 20” height Woven Interfacing
- 2 (1”) squares of Ultra Firm Stabilizer
- Optional if using all quilt weight fabric – Two (3 ½” H x 7 ¼” W) pieces of Ultra Firm Stabilizer
- 1 (8” or longer) #3 – #4.5 zipper
- 1 Magnetic Snap
- 2 ¼” length of Elastic (3/4” to 1” wide)
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
With the exception of mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished wallet you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Winslet Wallet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, contact email me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.