ABOUT THE WINSLET:
With this quick and easy-to-sew wallet, you’ll find exactly what you need in a flash. The asymmetrical zippered flap opens wide, making coins easy to find. 16 card slots and two slip pockets keep your credit cards, cash, checkbook, and coupons organized. Keep a pen handy in the elastic loop. The compact tri-fold design secures shut with a magnetic snap.
5″ Height closed
14” Height opened
7 ½” Width
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 13 testers vetted this pattern, ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I : (Exterior Flap, Card Pockets, Interior Panel) ½ yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric II : (Interior Flap, Exterior Panel, Slip Pockets, Flap Lining) ½ yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- ½ yard 20” wide Medium Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF 101)
- 1/3 yard 45” wide Fusible Fleece (Pellon 987F)
- ½ yard 20” wide Medium-Firm Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808)
- Optional: 8” x 8” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 1 (8” or longer) zipper
- 1 Magnetic Snap
- 2” length of Elastic (3/4” to 1” wide)
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
With the exception of mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished wallet you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Winslet Wallet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, contact email me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved