Tremont Crossbody Bag – with video tutorial
ABOUT THE TREMONT:
A great everyday bag, the Tremont organizes all your necessities. With the double zipper opened fully, you can easily locate your belongings in the gusseted main compartment. Four card slots and one slip pocket built into the lining hold your credit cards and cash, while zippered pockets on the front exterior and in the lining help organize small items. A back exterior slip pocket secures with a magnetic snap and keeps your phone and essentials accessible. The adjustable crossbody strap clips to two swivel hooks.
YOUTUBE SEW ALONG TUTORIALS: https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
LOOKBOOK: Click HERE for inspiration from testers’ beautiful Tremont Crossbody Bags.
3 1/2” Depth
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 17 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 16 testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: 3/4 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, light weight canvas, or linen blend (Exterior Panel Front, Exterior Panel Back Top, Exterior Slip Pocket, Strap Tabs, Accordion Gussets, Lining Slip Pocket, Interior Zip Pocket, Strap)
- Fabric II: 1 yard 44” quilt weight cotton (Lining Panel Back, Exterior Panel Back Bottom, Exterior Slip Pocket Lining, Exterior Zip Pocket, Accordion Gussets, Lining Center, Lining Sides, Lining Bottom, Card Pocket, Seam Binding)
- Fabric III: 10” H x 12” W cork fabric, vinyl, or leather (Overlay Option 1 or Option 2)
- 2 2/3 yards 20” Woven Interfacing such as Pellon SF 101 or SewFuse
- Either 3/8 yard of 44” Medium Firm Woven Interfacing such as SewFuse Plus OR 2/3 yard 17” Non-Woven Stabilizer such as Pellon Decovil Light 525
- 3” x 9” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer such as 70F Pellon Peltex
- Either 1 1/3 yard continuous #5 zipper tape & four zipper pulls
- 1 (32” or longer) #4.5-#5 Double Pull Zipper &
- 2 (9” or longer) #3 – #5 Zippers
- 2 (1/2”) D-Rings
- 2 (3/4”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (3/4”) Slide
- 1 Magnetic Snap
- 4 Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- Glue (such as Fabri-Tac or Glue Stick)
- Double-Sided Tape
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
The video sew along series walks you through every step of making the Tremont Crossbody Bag. https://www.youtube.com/c/HolditRightTherePatterns
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.