Delmar Wristlet or Belt Bag with video tutorial
ABOUT THE DELMAR:
The Delmar Wristlet carries all your essentials. The top zipper opens to the main compartment. Eight card slots and one slip pocket keep your credit cards, cash, and sundries organized. A front slip pocket secures with a twist lock and is perfect for your phone. The wristlet handle combines two fabrics for a unique look.
BONUS PATTERN INCLUDED: You have the option to sew the Delmar as a belt bag! Bonus instructions are included for Waist Belt Connectors to wear your Delmar around your waist. The Waist Belt Connectors sew up quickly and easily. Choose from either the D-Ring Version or the Eyelet/Grommet Version. Clip the adjustable Waist Belt to the Delmar Waist Belt Connectors, and off you go!
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Templates are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 15 testers vetted this pattern, ensuring your successful outcome.
6″ Height closed
1 1/2″ Depth
(Front Pocket – 3 3/4″ Height)
- Fabric I : 2/3 yard 44” quilting cotton (Exterior Panel Front/Back, Exterior Slip Pocket, Exterior Slip Pocket Lining, Zipper Tab, Optional Wristlet Tab, Card Pocket, Lining Slip Pocket, Strap)
- Fabric II : 5/8 yard 44” quilting cotton (Zipper Band, Exterior Slip Pocket Band, Tab Closure, Strap)
- Fabric III : 1/4 yard 44” (or Fat Quarter) quilting cotton (Lining)
- 1 ½ yards 20” wide Woven Interfacing
- 1/8 yard 20” wide Ultra Firm Stabilizer
- 1 (9” or longer) #3 – #4.5 zipper
- 1 Turn Lock hardware
- 1 (1/2”) D Ring, if adding Optional Wristlet Tab
- 1 (1/2”) Swivel Hook
- 1 rivet + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- Fabric Glue (Fabri-Tac or similar)
- Sharp Scissors, Seam Ripper or X-Acto Knife
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
For a tester’s adaptation to this pattern, visit https://holditpatterns.com/
A complete sew along video tutorial accompanies you through every step of the pattern instructions. To view the full series, visit my YouTube channel HERE.
With the exception of mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished wristlets you create from my pattern. Please note the sewing pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Delmar Wristlet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please email me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© 2021 Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.