ABOUT THE DELMAR:
The Delmar Wristlet stylishly carries all your essentials. The top zipper opens to the main compartment. Eight card slots and one slip pocket keep your credit cards, cash, and sundries organized. A front slip pocket secures with a twist lock and is perfect for your phone. The wristlet handle combines two fabrics for a unique look.
BONUS OPTION: You have the option to sew the Delmar as a Fanny Pack! Bonus instructions are included for Fanny Pack Connectors to wear your Delmar around your waist. The Fanny Pack Connectors sew up quickly and easily. Choose from either the D-Ring Version or the Eyelet/Grommet Version. Clip the adjustable Waist Belt to the Delmar Fanny Pack connectors, and off you go!
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Templates are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 15 testers vetted this pattern, ensuring your successful outcome.
6″ Height closed
1 1/2″ Depth
(Front Pocket – 3 3/4″ Height)
- Fabric I : (Exterior Panel, Exterior Slip Pocket, Zipper Tab, Card Pocket, Lining Slip Pocket, Strap Contrast)
2/3 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric II : (Zipper Band, Exterior Slip Pocket Band, Tab Closure, Strap)
5/8 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric III : (Lining)
1/4 yard 44” (or Fat Quarter) quilt weight cotton
- 1 yard 20” wide Medium Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF 101)
- ½ yard 20” wide Medium-Firm Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808)
- 1/8 yard 20” wide Ultra Firm Stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 70)
- 1” x 17” piece of Fusible Fleece (Pellon 987F)
- 1 (9” or longer) zipper
- 1 Twist Lock
- 1 (1/2”) D Ring, if adding Optional Wristlet Tab
- 1 (1/2”) Swivel Hook
- 1 rivet + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Dritz Fray Check, liquid fabric sealant
- Fabric Glue (Fabri-Tac or similar)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
For a tester’s adaptation to this pattern, visit https://holditpatterns.com/
With the exception of mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished wristlets you create from my pattern. Please note the sewing pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Delmar Wristlet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please email me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© 2019 Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved