ABOUT THE GO BABY MINI DIAPER BAG:
- Baby’s essentials fit neatly inside the Go Baby Mini Diaper Bag.
- The trifold bag unsnaps to reveal two large slip pockets, perfect for diapers and wipes. The roomy fold over flap zippered pocket is ideal for baby’s necessities.
- An outside zipper pocket keeps Mom or Dad’s phone in easy reach.
- Go Baby can be made as a wristlet or as a crossbody bag with an adjustable strap.
- This versatile bag makes an equally wonderful gift for a new parent, or for a parent with older children, keeping hands free and travel simplified.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 10 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for all fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 10 testers vetted this pattern, collaborating, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
Closed 8“ Height X 11″ Width
Open 21 1/2″ Height X 11″ Width
- Fabric I: (Exterior & Interior Flap, Interior Slip Pockets, Tabs) ½ yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric II: (Large Exterior and Interior Panels, Strap) 2/3 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, linen, canvas, or home dec fabric
- Fabric III: (Flap Pocket Lining, Interior Slip Pocket Lining, Flush Zipper Pocket) 1/2 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- 5/8 yard 20” height Medium Weight Fusible Woven interfacing (Pellon SF 101)
- 14 1/2” H x 11” W piece of Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987F Fusible Fleece)
- 1 yard 20” height Medium-Firm Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808)
- 2 (1”) squares of Ultra Heavy Interfacing (70F Pellon Peltex) to reinforce magnetic snaps
- 1 (7”) zipper
- 1 (12”) zipper
- 2 Magnetic Snaps
- 2 (3/4”) D Rings
- 2 (3/4”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (3/4”) Slide (for adjustable crossbody strap)
- 2 Metal Rivets + tools for installation
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Double Sided Fabric Tape (optional)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Go Baby Mini Diaper Bag pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved