Go Baby Organizer – with Video Tutorial
ABOUT GO BABY ORGANIZER
The uses of this organizer are endless. It makes an equally wonderful gift for a new parent, traveler, crafter, or student.
• Two large interior slip pockets, as perfect for diapers and wipes as they are for craft or travel items
• Optional Card and Pen Slots to customize
• Roomy fold over flap zippered pocket secures belongings
• Exterior zipper pocket holds a phone, cash, and other small items in easy reach.
• Adjustable crossbody strap
Closed 8“Height X 11″ Width
Open 21 1/2″ Height X 11″ Width
VIDEO TUTORIAL SERIES
The sewing pattern instructions are supported by step-by-step details to walk you through the process as you make your Go Baby Organizer.
Visit my YouTube channel at the link below. Select the “Go Baby Organizer” from the Playlist options.
Spark your imagination for making the Go Baby Organizer. View the unique versions created by my talented team of testers. Check out their inspiring work at the link below.
ABOUT THE PATTERN
Updated in September 2022, full-color photos and illustrations accompany 11 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Optional card and pen slots are included with the update for expanded usability of the pattern. Patterns are included for all fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 11 testers vetted this pattern, collaborating, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- Fabric I: 1/2 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, canvas, or linen
Flap Exterior, Flap Interior, Slip Pockets, outside/visible, Zipper Tabs, Strap Tab Connectors
- Fabric II: 2/3 yard 44” quilt weight cotton, linen, canvas, or home dec fabric
Panel Exterior & Interior, Slip Pocket Accents, Strap, OPTIONAL Card Slots, OPTIONAL Pen Slots
- Fabric III: 1/2 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
Flap Lining, Slip Pockets, inside/lining, Zipper Pocket, Facing
- 2 5/8 yards of 20” Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF 101, SewFuse, or similar)
- 2” x 2” piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer (70F Pellon Peltex or similar)
- 2 Magnetic Snaps
- 2 (3/4”) D-Rings
- 2 (3/4”) Swivel Hooks
- 1 (3/4”) Slide
- 1 (9”) #3 – #5 zipper
- 1 (11”) #3 – #5 zipper
- 2 Double-Capped Metal Rivets + Tools
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Liquid Fabric Sealant (such as Dritz Fray Check)
- Double-Sided Tape
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended for Domestic sewing machines)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Go Baby Organizer pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
Join the Hold it Right There bag-making community! Ask questions, offer suggestions, share your beautiful makes, and cheer each other on! https://www.facebook.com/groups/HolditRightTherePatternGroup/
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved
5 reviews for Go Baby Organizer – with Video Tutorial
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Vanessa Marx (Verified Buyer) –
Shari (Verified Buyer) –
I had a teeny problem understanding one step but being able to connect with Suzanna was just what I needed
Jamie O. (Verified Buyer) –
Kendra Amweg (Verified Buyer) –
Sandra (Verified Buyer) –
The pattern is great, what really impressed me were the Look Book and the way the videos are organized, I wish all patterns had those features, so very useful.