ABOUT MCPHERSON SQUARE TRI-FOLD:
Lightweight and compact, don’t let its small size fool you! The McPherson Square holds a lot, and lets you find it in a flash.
- Zippered front flap with magnetic snap closure
- Rear zipper flush pocket option
- Crossbody strap or wristlet with swivel clasp for securing keys
- Interior additional zip pocket
- 8-slot Card Pocket with Slip Pocket
- Two interior Slip Pockets with Snap Tab closure
- 29 pages of detailed instructions with photos and illustrations
- Patterns for both fabric and interfacing pieces
- Cutting charts with dimensions for using a rotary cutter
Closed: height 7 ½” x width 7 1/2”
Open: height 19 ¾” x width 7 ½”
Fabric I: Outside of front zip flap pocket, interior zip pocket, card & slip pocket, smartphone pockets, strap tab(s), strap
- 5/8 yard of 44” quilt weight fabric – for Wristlet
- 5/6 yard 44” quilt weight fabric – for Crossbody
Fabric II: Exterior back, interior base, zip pocket linings, snap tab
- 5/8 yard 44” quilt weight fabric – for either Wristlet or Crossbody
1 1/4 yards of 20” height Medium Weight Non-Woven Interfacing (Pellon 808 Craft Fuse) // NOTE: Medium Weight Fusible Woven interfacing (Pellon SF 101) may be substituted, doubling layers for exterior
- 2 (9”) zipper
- 1 (5”) zipper (for optional flush zip pocket)
- (1/2”) D-Ring(s) — 1 for Wristlet / 2 for Crossbody
- (1/2”) Swivel Hook(s) — 1 for Wristlet / 2 for Crossbody
- (3/4”) Magnetic Snaps – 2 for single snap closure / 3 for double snap closure
- Metal Rivets — 1 for Wristlet / 2 for Crossbody
- Tools for installing rivets
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Scrap of plastic (such as from a yogurt lid)
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended)
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the sewing pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The McPherson Square Tri-Fold Crossbody Wallet pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved