ABOUT THE WEATHERLY:
A boxy bag with accent patches, the Weatherly Crossbody features a roomy interior with pockets, inside and out. Its classic shape lends itself to many fabric options, as well as leather, vinyl or cork accents. Suitable for dressing up, taking to work, or using fun fabrics for tweens, the Weatherly is a highly versatile bag. The outside zipper on the front keeps your phone and essentials in easy reach. Inside is a second zippered pocket and divided slip pocket. The 1 ½” strap can be customized to your preferred length.
8 ” height
2 1/2″ depth
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany 13 pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for all fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. I include fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of 17 testers vetted this pattern, exploring varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
- 2 (7” or longer) zippers
- 1 (12”) zippers
- 1 ½” Rectangular Ring
- 1 ½” Slide
- Washable Fabric Marker
- Fabric I: (Exterior Front and Back, Exterior Gusset, Zipper Casing and Tab, Pockets) 3/4 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric II: (Lining Front and Back, Lining Gusset, Pockets) 3/4 yard 44” quilt weight cotton
- Fabric III: (Patches, Strap, Strap Attachment) 1/3 yard 54” home dec fabric, duck cloth, vinyl, leather or cork
- For Quilt-weight Cotton – Use 2/3 yard medium weight woven interfacing (Pellon SF 101) + 2/3 yard fusible foam (Pellon FF7812 ) on Exterior Front & Back and Gusset; Use 2 yards medium-firm non-woven interfacing (Pellon 808) on remainder
- For Home Dec/Canvas — Use 2/3 yard fusible fleece (Pellon 987F)
- For Vinyl – Use non-fusible (sew-in) medium weight non-woven interfacing, as needed
Barring mass production and/or manufacturing, you may sell the finished bags you create from my pattern. Please note the sewing pattern is designed by Hold it Right There in the item description. The Weatherly Crossbody Bag pattern and instructions may only be purchased from me. Distribution or replication of pattern and/or instructions is expressly prohibited.
Due to the digital nature of this product, I cannot make refunds or accept returns.
If at any time, you have questions while making the bag, please contact me, and I will gladly be of assistance.
© Hold it Right There All Rights Reserved